Monday, March 17, 2008

How to use this blog

Anyone can visit this blog by going to: http://publicspacesnhs.blogspot.com

After each meeting, I will post a paragraph that reports our progress. I may pose questions that have been raised, decisions or discoveries we have made, and even ideas we might explore and discard in our creative process. When meeting with a group, I often think of things I wish I would have said afterwards, and this place can hold those additional thoughts. Often, in a class discussion, you may have an idea that doesn't get voiced, please use this space to add those thoughts. Hopefully, you'll find yourself thinking about our project outside of class. Please add any ideas that arise as you move about in your daily life.

I am very excited to be working with you!

No comments: